Want to be one of the first cruise travelers
to experience the Emerald Azzurra?
You can save over 10%
on this exciting new ship’s inaugural sailings in 2021.
Emerald’s NEW Cruise Style
Emerald Waterways brings its award-winning reputation and service to the world’s oceans and coastlines, introducing Emerald Yacht Cruises and the brand new, innovative super yacht, Emerald Azzurra. Custom-designed to allow unique access to the fascinating ports and harbours only small yachts can reach.
Journey off the beaten track and along timeless trade routes, on board the bespoke super yacht, Emerald Azzurra. Discover some of the oldest communities to have ever existed, explore the crystalline waters connecting stunning island groups and even uncover the mysteries of the Holy Land.
Experience the rich history of the East & West Mediterranean, the exciting ports of the Adriatic Coast and the abundance of natural and archaeological wonders of the Red Sea with Emerald Yacht Cruises.
Sample Itineraries Include:
· 8-day Cyprus, Turkey and Greece Delights in the Aegean Sea—which will also be the ship’s inaugural sailing, departs from Limassol, Cyprus and calls on Paphos (also in Cyprus) Fethiye, Bodrum, Kusadasi (all Turkey), Mykonos and Santorini, before arriving in Athens (all Greece) for the flight home.
· 8-day French & Italian Rivieras with Corsica itinerary in the Mediterranean departs from Citavecchia (Rome) and visits Porto Ercole (Italy), Bonifacio, Calvi (both Corsica), Portoferraio, Portofino (both Italy), and Menton before disembarking in Nice (both France).
· 12-day Ancient World Wonders itinerary departs from Limassol (Cyprus) and calls at Haifa (Tel Aviv, Israel), Ashdod (Jerusalem, Israel), Alexandria, Port Said and Sharm el-Sheik (all Egypt) before ending in Aqaba (Jordan).
Sale prices start at just USD $2891 / $3961 CAN for an 8-day itinerary
Emerald Offers Inclusive Pricing:
· fine á la carte dining at dinner;
· breakfast and lunch buffets stocked with fresh, locally sourced ingredients;
· complimentary sommelier-paired wine, beer or soft drinks with lunch and dinner;
· all on-board gratuities;
· transfers to and from the airport;
· port charges and all taxes.
On shore, guests will enjoy included EmeraldPLUS cultural experiences, a range of included EmeraldACTIVE excursions, and can book DiscoverMORE optional excursions to tailor their cruise.
Savings on the Emerald Azzurra’s inaugural, 2021 sailing season only apply to the first release of sailings.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.