June 19 - July 1, 2024
Our adventure will visit will start in Tamale Ghana and proceed to Accra, Elmina, Kumasi, and Akosombo, to name a few.
You can also customize our journeys for your organization or school. Please contact Crystal Dyer at 773.417.8808 for details. We offer budget, moderate, and luxury tour options.
The tours include a visit to the castles where our ancestors were held as prisoners of war and shipped throughout the Americas and world as chattel for centuries of brutal slavery. Ghana was a major hub for the human trafficking of Africans who were enslaved.
OTHER POINTS OF INTEREST INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PACKET:
- Tour in Tamale slave history and Safari
- Tour in ACCRA: Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, Osu Light House, WEB Dubois, and beach
- Tour in EASTERN REGION: Aburi Botanical Gardens, Boti Waterfalls, Umbrella Rock, and 3-Headed Palm Tree
- Tour in KUMASI: National Cultural Centre, Manhyia Museum, Kejetia Market (seamstresses will hand sew garments for you if you like)
- Tour in CAPE COAST: Cape Coast Castle, Elmina Castle, Kakum National Park, and the Beach
- Trip to rural areas to participate in volunteer activities
- NAMING CEREMONY: You will receive an African name
Breakfast and Dinner, where indicated on the final itinerary. Lunch will be on your own during travel and tours daily.
*Fees include coach airfare from Chicago, all taxes, transportation to points of interest, tour site fees, hotel accommodations 4 star/ taxes, and airport arrival/departure transport. There are some venues that may require walking up to 45 minutes, however, Ghanaians walk a lot!!
Upgrades to first-class airfare and 5-star properties are available
*Average weather in Ghana is around 70 - 82 degrees
Available until January 1, 2024|5 left
THE PRICE IS PER PERSON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY. THE DEPOSIT IS $300 THE BALANCE IS DUE BY APRIL 12, 2024.
SINGLE TOUR PRICE - 1 PER ROOM
Available until January 8, 2024|5 left
SINGLE OCCUPANCY - NO ROOM MATE
- Airfare Roundtrip - Coach Airfare From Chicago Il
- Accomodations - Full List Will Be Distributed At Deposit. All 4 Star Properties
- All Tours Listed - Full Description Listed
- Meals - Breakfast And Where Indicated
- Ground Transportation - Air Conditioned Bus By Licensed Driver
- All Entry Fees - National Parks And Attractions
- Tour Guide - Licensed English Speaking Guide
- African Naming - African Name Ceremony
- Passport - Included For Youth
- Visa - Included For Youth
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - Included For Youth
- Travel Insurance - Included For During Travel. Pre-Existing Conditions Insurance Is Additional
Request More Information
"Ghana 2024 North to South"